Dutch Oil Co. is looking for a maintenance technician specialized in HVAC work.
- Perform HVAC work on site at convenience stores.
- Purchase and receive parts and supplies as needed while adequately documenting all purchases and submitting paperwork in timely fashion.
- Document all work on appropriate work order, audit, or other required forms both for Dutch Oil and other inspection/auditing agencies.
- Schedule maintenance on assigned service vehicle on a regular schedule.
- Assist in line and leak detector testing, as needed.
- Communicate with supervisor as to job scheduling and re-directing/re-prioritizing during the scheduled work day.
- Communicate with manager concerning daily activity and performance using schedules, work plans, etc.
- Communicate with, support, and assist other departments of Dutch Oil, or affiliates, as required or requested as the workload permits. These departments include, but are not limited to: construction, accounting, marketing, GNF, Victory Energy, and Sprint Mart.
- Make every effort to maintain good relations with customers keeping in mind the adage “The customer is always right”, even though they may not be.
- Work on call basis on weekends in rotational manner.
- Employee must have a valid driver’s license and clean MVR.
- Employee must be able to drive a work truck 30-60 miles daily to different locations to perform their duties.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to communicate well and have excellent problem solving skills.
Education and Training:
Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent. 1-3 years of experience working on HVAC systems.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Deborah Junkin for assistance at 662-327-5202.
The Dutch Group is an M/F/disability/protected veteran status/Genetic Data employer.