Dutch Oil Co. is looking for an Image lighting/maintenance technician responsible for effectively maintaining and improving all aspects of Dutch Oil Co.’s fuel offering to retail consumers, Dealer partners, and commercial property.
- Troubleshoot electrical problems, replace bulbs, replace ballast, replace lighting fixtures inside and outside the stores.
- Replace bulbs, ballasts, and fixtures on gas station canopies.
- Work on all exterior lot lights and signage.
- Wire plugs and switches when necessary.
- Utilize a bucket truck or scissor lift for necessary tasks.
- Maintain the grounds of all Dutch Oil property to include the grass, trees, plants, and hedges by mowing, pruning, or trimming as needed.
- Display practical skills with operating lawn care and power equipment such as lawnmower, weed trimmer, chainsaw, leaf blower, pressure washer, etc.
- Extract and dispose of invasive plants and weeds.
- Clear all areas of trash and dispensing accordingly.
- Operate a tractor with bush-hog to cut Dutch properties
- Maintain service equipment such as trailer lights, tires, safety chains, etc.
- Perform routine maintenance on all emergency generators on a monthly basis.
- Assist in the pressure washing of buildings, canopies, and forecourts for all Dutch Oil locations as necessary.
- Perform light maintenance on gas dispensers such as changing hoses and nozzles.
- Pull trailers with a utility truck on a regular basis.
- Assist in small construction jobs when needed.
- Exercise safe practices and procedures in the use of all tools, equipment, and vehicles.
- Other duties, as may be assigned from time to time, by manager.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required (additional coursework, training or certification may be required).
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Availability to work all hours, weekends, and holidays based on business needs.
- Ability to work outside in varying weather conditions.
- Must be at least 21 years old to be considered for this position.
- Compliance with all OSHA regulations.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Deborah Junkin for assistance at 662-327-5202 x 2046
The Dutch Group is an EEO M/F/disability/protected veteran status/Genetic Data employer.