Dutch Oil Company is looking to hire a Maintenance Assistant in the Imaging Office. The Image Maintenance Assistant position is responsible for assisting the Image Maintenance Team with effectively maintaining all aspects of Dutch Oil Company’s fuel offering to retail consumers, Dealer partners, and commercial property.
- Assist the technician in pressuring wash buildings, canopies and forecourts for all Dutch Oil locations as necessary.
- Assist with cleaning and repairing all fuel dispenser images.
- Wipe down and clean the exterior faces of dispensers
- Assist with altering valances
- Assist with swapping out dispenser door skirts
- Repair lighting ballast and replace bulbs inside and outside the store, including any lighted signage.
- Assist in the exterior painting of parking lines, canopies, and parking lot bollards.
- Assist with replacing ceiling tiles as needed inside Sprint Mart convenience stores.
- Assist with clearing all affected areas of trash and debris.
- Display practical skills assisting with operations of lawn care and power equipment.
- Assist the Image Maintenance Team to maintain the grounds of all Dutch Oil property for the grass, trees, plants, and hedges by mowing, pruning, or trimming as needed.
- Maintain a working relationship with employees of The Dutch Group of affiliated companies and the Sprint Mart employees.
- Valid driver’s license
- Availability to work all hours, weekends, and holidays, based on business needs
- Ability to work in outside in varying weather conditions
- Must be at least 21 years old to be considered for this position
If you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Deborah Junkin for assistance at 662-327-5202.
The Dutch Group is an M/F/disability/protected status/Genetic Data employer.