Dutch Oil Co. is looking for a maintenance technician specialized in construction. Daily functions include, but are not limited to, carpentry, plumbing, and electrical work in a commercial environment. This position reports to the Construction Manager.
- Install wooden structures such as partitions, joists, and stud work.
- Design and install cabinets, shelving, drywall, and insulation
- Install doors and windows, including fixtures such as door handles, locks, hinges, and closures.
- Select lumber by size and strength to suit each job, sourcing wood to suit budget and style.
- Act as a liaison between suppliers and other construction professionals.
- Paint interior and exterior areas at commercial building sites.
- Identify wiring circuits and coordinate with team members to install/repair light fixtures and other electrical items.
- Use a variety of industry-specific tools to perform tasks, including, but not limited to, ammeters, voltmeters, cable testers, drills, chisels, sanders, saws, and nail guns.
- Install, inspect, and repair pipes and plumbing systems to ensure proper function.
- Receive dispatched calls from the office and answer/perform various service requests.
- Purchase and receive parts and supplies as needed while adequately documenting all purchases and submitting paperwork in a timely fashion.
- Document all work on appropriate work order, audit, or other required forms both for Dutch Oil Co. and other inspection/auditing agencies.
- Schedule maintenance on assigned service vehicle.
- Communicate with supervisor as to job scheduling and re-directing/re-prioritizing during the scheduled work day.
- Communicate with manager concerning daily activity and performance using schedules, work plans, etc.
- Communicate with, support, and assist other departments of Dutch Oil, or affiliates, as required or requested as the workload permits. These departments include, but are not limited to, maintenance, accounting, marketing, GNF, Victory Energy, and Sprint Mart.
- Make every effort to maintain good relations with customers by keeping in mind the adage, “The customer is always right.”
- Work on call basis on weekends, if needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Prior experience is preferred along with an aptitude and willingness to learn the trade.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Deborah Junkin for assistance at 662-327-5202 x 2046
The Dutch Group is an EEO M/F/disability/protected veteran status/Genetic Data employer.