Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Department: Marketing (Shared Services)
Location: Columbus, MS
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for developing and executing marketing and advertising campaigns for The Dutch Group’s products and services across all divisions and affiliate companies; providing oversight and direction for Central Sign Company; conceptualizing and producing sign materials using company sign-making assets; designing and publishing high quality graphics for use in company marketing campaigns (print and digital); maintaining promotional materials inventory; tracking sales data; maintaining databases.
- Develop concepts and ideas for advertising and marketing materials and campaigns for The Dutch Group companies and affiliates.
- Set stylistic and artistic direction of advertising and marketing materials and campaigns in print, social media platforms, websites, and other mediums.
- Create layouts and designs of logos, advertising, marketing collateral, and other published materials in print and online.
- Using animation and graphics software (Adobe Creative Suite), design and develop animations and static graphics for advertising, websites, multimedia presentations, training, and corporate presentations.
- Maintain and update all company websites with relevant, up-to-date information on a regular basis.
- Write and/or procure high-quality content for use online and in company publications.
- Responsible for all aspects of Central Sign Company operations, including but not limited to inventory, materials procurement, sign design, sign production, invoicing, record-keeping, etc.
- Track and evaluate sales data before, during and after implementation of marketing campaigns in order to help make fact-based management decisions.
- Present ideas and research to senior management team(s).
- Other duties, as assigned by management from time to time.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Creative, outside-the-box thinking
- Expertise in digital graphics design using Adobe Creative Suite
- Exceptional project management skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally with people in different divisions and companies
- Highly effective communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work autonomously
- Experience, skills, and abilities consistent with The Dutch Group’s core values
- Physical ability to lift 40 pounds.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required.
- Graphic design training or experience required.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Elise Wilson for assistance.
Email: email@example.com or Phone: 662-327-5202 x 2015
The Dutch Group is an EEO/AA-M/F/disability/protected veteran status/Genetic Data employer.