Dutch Oil Co. is looking for a maintenance technician to travel onsite and perform installation and repair on various equipment related to convenience store operations inside and outside the store.
A. Perform the daily functions of a maintenance technician which include, but are not limited to:
- Receive dispatched calls from the office and answer/perform various service requests to include:
a. Dispenser/Pump repair, installation and service
b. Installation and service of Point of Sale (POS) equipment
c. Plumbing, electrical and lighting problems
d. Tank and tank related repairs and service such as automatic tank gauges.
e. Equipment repair
f. Various miscellaneous as directed
- Purchase and receive parts and supplies as needed. Adequately document all purchases and submit paperwork in timely fashion.
- Document all work on appropriate work order, audit or other required forms both for Dutch Oil and other inspection/auditing agencies.
- Service and maintain assigned service vehicle on a regular schedule.
- Assist in line and leak detector testing, as needed.
- Communicate with supervision as to job scheduling and re-directing/re-prioritizing during the already scheduled work day.
- Communicate with service manager concerning daily activity and performance using schedules, work plans or logs of some type.
- Communicate with (and receive communication from), support and assist other departments of Dutch Oil, or affiliates, as required or requested. This will include the construction department, accounting, marketing, GNF, Victory Energy and Sprint Mart. Provide assistance as needed to these departments as the workload permits.
- Make every effort to maintain good relations with customers keeping in mind the adage “The customer is always right”, even though they may not be.
- Work on call basis on weekends in rotational manner.
• Employee must have a valid driver’s license and clean MVR.
• Employee must be able to drive a work truck 30-60 miles daily to different locations to perform his duties.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to communicate well and have excellent problem solving skills.
Education and Training:
Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
1-3 years of experience working on modern fuel dispensers, Automatic Tank Gauge (ATG), and Point of Sale Equipment is preferred, but not required. In lieu of experience, applicant should have the aptitude and ability to learn these systems over time.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Deborah Junkin, 662-327-5202, for assistance.
The Dutch Group is an equal opportunity employer.