Allegro Family Clinic is looking to hire a full-time primary care LPN or RN nurse in a clinical setting.
- Participates in the delivery and evaluation of patient care.
- Ensures the health, comfort, and safety of patients.
- Implements patient care plans to include blood draws and immunizations.
- Occupational nurse provides nursing care and on site services for client companies including annual physicals, hearing tests, and drug testing.
- Maintain lab equipment and paperwork to be in compliance with CLIA.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Assist physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the RN/LPN.
- Cleans work area and/or clinic as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the management.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Familiarity with computer and relevant software applications.
- Awareness of general administrative and clerical procedures.
- Highly effective communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Visibility of work requires attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and discretion with confidential information.
- One to three years of clinic nurse experience required.
- LPN requires a high school diploma and certification as a licensed practical nurse.
- RN requires an associate degree and certification as a registered nurse.
Salary: $17.00 – $21.00 per hour
Medical Specialties: Primary care
Standard Shift: Day shift
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Deborah Junkin for assistance at 662-327-5202.
The Dutch Group is an M/F/disability/protected status/Genetic Data employer.