Allegro Family Clinic is looking for a nurse practitioner responsible for ensuring patients receive proper illness and injury care and disease prevention.
- Examines and treats patients independently and in autonomous collaboration with other health care professionals
- Ensures proper illness and injury care and disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures
- Leads and directs the work of other staff members
- Proper charting on computer for all patient encounters
- Other duties as assigned by the management
Essential Job Requirements:
- Familiarity with computer and relevant software applications
- Awareness of general administrative and clerical procedures
- Highly effective communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Visibility of work requires attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and discretion with confidential information
Experience: Three to five years of clinical nurse practitioner experience required
Basic Qualifications: Requires a master’s degree in area of specialty, certification as a Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner (CRNP) and state authority for advanced practice
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Medical Specialty: Primary Care
Physical Setting: Outpatient
Schedule: 10 hour shift
License/Certification: Certified Nurse Practitioner License (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Deborah Junkin for assistance at 662-327-5202.
The Dutch Group is an M/F/disability/protected veteran status/Genetic Data employer.